Co-sponsored events and activities
Third Annual Meeting of the Chilean Cryosphere Society (SOChiCri), online, 18 – 19 March 2021
- Juneau Icefield Research Program, Alaska, 14 June – 5 August 2020 (postponed to 2021)
- International Summer School in Glaciology, McCarthy, Alaska, 6-16 June 2020 (postponed to 2021)
- 6th Snow Science Winter School, Col du Lautaret, France, 16-22 February 2020
- 7th International Conference on Mars Polar Science and Exploration, Ushuaia, Argentina, 13-17 January 2020
- World Meteorological Organization High Mountain Summit, Geneva, Switzerland, 29-31 October 2019
- Workshop on computational methods for snow and avalanche release mechanics, held during the ALERT Geomaterials workshop, Aussois, France, 30 September – 1 October 2019
- Glacial Isostatic Adjustment (GIA) Training School, Gävle, Sweden, 26-30 August 2019
- Cryo Connect database development and website integration
- 4th Snow Science Winter School at Col du Lautaret, France, from 11-17 February 2018.
- 4th Nordic Workshop on Cosmogenic Nuclides; Landscape development and geohazards. Norway, 4-6 June 2018.
- International Workshop on Cryospheric Changes and their Regional and Global Impacts, Dunhuang China, 31 July – 1 August 2018.
- International Summer School in Glaciology, McCarthy Alaska, 5-15 June 2018
- From entering the field to taking the helm; perspectives of women in polar research. Panel Discussion at Polar2018 Meeting in Davos, 15-26 June 2018.
- International Workshop on Cryospheric Change and Sustainable Development, Lanzhou, China, 1-2 August 2017
- Past Antarctic Ice Sheet Dynamics (PAIS) conference, Trieste, Italy, 10-15 September 2017.
- International Glacial Seismology Training School, Fort Collins, CO, USA, 11-17 June 2017.
- 6th International Conference on Mars Polar Science and Exploration, Reykjavik, Iceland, 5-9 September 2016.
- International Summer School in Glaciology, McCarthy, Alaska, USA, 7-17 June 2016.
- World Glacier Monitoring Service Training Course for Glacier Mass Balance Measurements and Analysis, Bolivia, 10-16 July 2016.
- 2nd Snow Science Winter School, Preda, Switzerland, 14-20 February 2016.
- 1st Snow Science Winter School, Sodankylä, Finland, 8-14 February 2015.
- First APECS World Summit: The Future of Polar Research, Sofia, Bulgaria, 6-8 June 2015.
- International Glaciology Society Symposium on Glaciology in High Mountain Asia, Kathmandu Nepal, 1-6 March 2015.
2014 and earlier